- Applications may be submitted online or be downloaded and printed from our website. Contact CPM about emailing one to you or picking one up.
- Fill out application completely. Make sure to include complete names and addresses.
A $50.00 per person over 18 years of age non-refundable application fee is required. This can be paid online or with a cashier’s check or cash.
- Submit a fully completed application for each person over 18 years of age.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee.
- Submit application and non-refundable application fee.
- Submit a copy of photo id for all applicants.
- Allow 2-3 days to process the application (this assumes timely information from employers and landlords).
- Once notified of acceptance, pay the $500.00 holding deposit within 24 hours. This can be done on our website or with a cashiers check.
- Within five days of acceptance, sign the rental agreement and pay deposits, move-in fees, and first month rent with a cashiers check. The $500.00 holding deposit applies to this amount.
- Once your application is approved, your rent will begin within seven days if the home is immediately available. If your home is not yet available, your rent will begin within five days of the home becoming available.
RENTAL QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Stable, verifiable, permanent income that is three times the rent.
- Applicants cannot be in bankruptcy.
- No evictions
- No utilities or housing related items in collections.
- A positive rental/housing history
- No falsified information on the application.
- Any applicant currently using illegal drugs or reporting conviction or no contest plea for manufacturing or distribution of a controlled substance will be denied.
- A conviction or no contest plea for any serious felong indicationg that the applicant may have posed a direct threat to the health and safety of any individual or the property of others will be denied.
- The denial of one applicant will result in the denial of the entire application.
- The applicant may be denied if they make any derogatory, threatening, or offensive comments or act in a threatening, combative or disorderly manner and/or are intoxicated or under the influence of intoxicants during any phase of the application and screening process.
- If we drive by your current residence, and the home is not maintained in a manner consistent with the level of maintenance that we require, you may be disqualified.
TO HOLD A HOME
- Fill out a Holding Form. This can be downloaded from our website, emailed to you or picked up from one of our representatives. Return the completed form to us via email, fax or in person.
- Pay a $500.00 Holding Deposit. This can be done on our website or with a cashier’s check.
- If we have to deny your application, your deposit will be refunded to you immediately.
- The Holding Deposit will be applied to your first month’s rent/deposits.
- Once your application is approved, if you do not enter into a rental agreement and make payment as described above in the “Rental Application” section, or you decide not to accept the property, your deposit will be forfeited.
- Some of our properties allow a limited number of pets.
- Cats may be accepted.
- Dogs under 30 pounds may be accepted.
- There is a non/refundable pet fee of $200.00 per cat and $250.00 per dog.